SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Russian DX Test Setup Please.

To: "John Snell" <John@morsecode.freeserve.co.uk>,"SD User" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Russian DX Test Setup Please.
From: "Tim Makins, EI8IC" <contesting@eircom.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 06:47:32 -0000
From: "John Snell" <John@morsecode.freeserve.co.uk>
To: <SD-User@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 7:30 PM
Subject: [SD-User] Russian DX Test Setup Please.

Would like to have a go at the Russian DX Test,
but forget the setup for SD. Anyone help please ?
Is there a complete list of setups for all tests that SD supports ( would
save me bothering you all with queeries, HI ) ?
Cheerio from John / G0RDO
www.morsemad.com

HOW ABOUT CHECKING THE SD ARCHIVES, A LINK TO WHICH IS PRINTED AT THE BOTTOM
OF EVERY MESSAGE ?

I FORWARDED AN ANSWER TO THE LIST AND TO YOUR PERSONAL MAILBOX 6 DAYS AGO.
DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS RECEIVING EMAIL ?

YOU COULD ALSO CHECK THE SD ARCHIVES, A LINK TO WHICH IS PRINTED AT THE
BOTTOM OF EVERY MESSAGE,

TIM EI8IC

PS HOW ABOUT CHECKING THE ARCHIVES ???

From: "John Snell" <John@morsecode.freeserve.co.uk>
Would like to have a go at the Russian DX Test,
but forget the setup for SD. Anyone help please ?

See below, John.

73s Tim EI8IC
www.qsl.net/ei8ic
Free zone maps, and contest bandplans
The most comprehensive free prefix maps on the web

Special Russian Prefix Map:
http://www.qsl.net/ei8ic/maps/russia-j.html - with added info
http://www.qsl.net/ei8ic/maps/russia.html - plain vanilla