SD-User

[SD-User] More on using SD for the UBA WTEU Contest

To: <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] More on using SD for the UBA WTEU Contest
From: "Marc Domen, ON7SS" <Marc.Domen@skynet.be>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:37:19 +0200
Hi all,

For all off you who cannot for whatever reason use the windows version of
SD.

You can use the DOS version and selecting the following setup

Contest name: choose one
Contest Type: 9, General, country multipliers
CTY file: DXCC
Multipliers count: you can select anything, but I suggest you choose None
Points per QSO: 1 (in fact it won't matter what you fill in here)
Pts/bonus: 0
Mode: choose your starting mode (CW/SSB)
Is this a mixed mode contest? Y
Multipliers count on both modes: N
Work same station on both modes: Y

After the contest export with SDCHECK.EXE to an ADIF file.

Download the UBA WTEU programm from

http://www.uba.be/soft/winoncontest/WTEU.zip and install it.

Import the ADIF file into this programm and do a recalculate.

The programm will able you to view your score and send in the log we need.

If for wathever reason you cannot run the WTEU contestprogramm, just send
the SD ADIF  file (named YOURCALL.ADI) and a SUMMARY SHEET with your details
(call, category, name, address, etc...) to the address for  the contest.

weu.contest@uba.be

and we will do the calculation for you and send you a mail with your
summary.

Claimed scores will be update on the UBA Website on a regular bases as logs
will come in.
The link for the claimed scores will be posted on several reflectors,
including this one.

The rules for the contest can be viewed on

http://www.uba.be/hf_contests/rules_en.html

Do you stll have a question?
Send me a mail.

TO CONCLUDE, A BIG THANKS TO PAUL FOR ALL HIS WORK ON SD.

Happy contesting de Marc, ON7SS

Marc Domen
Amateur Radio Station ON7SS
UBA HF Contest Info