SD-User

[SD-User] SDV DOS version wanted

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SDV DOS version wanted
From: Miles and Dawn Treacher <treacher@btopenworld.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:48:59 +0100
Hi there,
The local club wishes to use SDV for contest logging this weekend, *but* the laptop, which is the only one we have that will run on 12V, is a 286. Hence we need a copy of SDV that will run under DOS, the website says that the last DOS version was 10.17

Do you have SDV.ZIP V10.17 ? can you mail it to me?

Many thanks,
Miles, G0ODS, on behalf of G4BP a registered SD user.
Miles and Dawn Treacher
Welburn, Ryedale, England

The chain around the neck of humanity is its tendency to pass judgment on others.

http://uk.profiles.yahoo.com/g0ods
http://www.qsl.net/g0ods/
http://www.treacher.btinternet.co.uk/je/

Instant message networks...
AIM    - "MilesTreacher"    MSN    - "treacher@btopenworld.com"
Yahoo! - "g0ods"            ICQ    - 24166692

"I may have invented it, but Microsoft made it popular"
-IBM engineer David Bradley commenting on the ctrl-alt-delete sequence