SD-User

[SD-User] Problem running SDR

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Problem running SDR
From: G3OOK@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 05:50:01 EDT
Unzipped SDR but on trying to run it for the first time I got a "file not
found" message for inpout32.dll. I copied inpout32.dll from SDI to the SDR
folder
and successfully opened SDR.
At this point running SDR virtually stops my computer! When I type in C-A-B
it takes maybe 20 seconds between each letter appearing in the dialog box.
Attempting to load the LOG file for conversion brings up the first line of the
log, followed by a complete crash.
O/S is Win ME on a PII 366mhz laptop. I downloaded the SDR.ZIP file again
from the EI5DI website, re-installed, but with precisely the same results.
(When
unzipped, 3 files appear in the SDR folder).
Any help or suggestions, please?                73   -  John G3OOK