SD-User

[SD-User] SDI - log files

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SDI - log files
From: John Davies <johnem88@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:18:11 +0800 (SGT)
Hi all,
I am new to contesting and will try my first this weekend (IOTA). SDICHECK
routine seems to generate the .LOG file OK when I have been testing, but when I
look at the .LOG file it includes the user info, valid QSO numbers, multipliers
& points but no listing of callsigns contacted or actual QSO details. This
doesn't seem enough to send RSGB? There is another file generated .TXT which
simply includes the list of callsigns/QSOs. Should I send both files? Am I
doing something wrong? Grateful for any help..
John / 9V1VV