SD-User

[SD-User] SD-10.23 and keyer

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SD-10.23 and keyer
From: Fred Ockert <m.ockert@bss-services.de>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 07:52:01 +0100
hallo all,

after some changes
a simple (2 transistor) Icom-interface works fine on my IC737A (renamed ic738.sd to ic737.sd - changed port-code to 0x3c Hex)
Solution: set all RTS,DTS,DSR pin's, not needed to HIGH level, these pin's are needed as power supply !

but found some myserious... SD did not key the line on my LPT1 port...
solution found in sdconfig
setting sd-sidetone=0 - it started to key
manual says something sd_cwtest, switching speaker<--> PTT-line
hmmm - but how to swith sidetone on/off ??

73
Fred
dl5ym

looking forward for WAE-Contest and it's QTC-Traffic !