SD-User

[SD-User] SAC

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SAC
From: Dave Lindsay <gm4hqf@dsl.pipex.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 01:32:37 +0100
Used the latest version of SD in the SAC contest & it worked very well under XP home edition.

I am now a convert from the DOS version.

I still have this problem of the system clock going with the wind when the program is running. The clock is fairly stable when SD is not running. I have a radio clock on the wall & have to ping a time server when I notice the time difference getting too large. Anybody else having this problem or got any suggestions?

Dave Lindsay,  GM4HQF   G-QRP #2513
Aberdeen
Scotland

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0438-3, 17/09/2004
Tested on: 20/09/2004 01:32:39