SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Operator Change

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Operator Change
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 23:03:21 -0000
From: "John Muzyka" <john@muzyka.co.uk>

> ...I wanted to change the operator, its used to be just type in
> OP in the call field and you put the new op in and that was it
> back to logging and all was well,

SD used to record operators in RSGB contests (only), because that
was required in the RSGB rules.  Now that Cabrillo format logs are
universal, and that they have no provision for recording operators
in individual QSOs, the RSGB has dropped the requirement, and I've
removed it from SD and SDV.

If you would nevertheless like a permanent record of operator
changes, I'd suggest using the MEMO command (or F7).  This writes
a timed record to a .MMO file (same prefix as your contest log).

73,
Paul EI5DI