SD-User

[SD-User] cabrillo format

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] cabrillo format
From: Juan Antonio Teva Córdoba <jateva@teleline.es>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:10:41 +0100
Dear Paul, the last weekend  I was fun with SD in REF CW CONTEST. Today I sent
log file generated by SDcheck, but robot reply next:
We received 1 cabrillo file attached to your email.
Here is the robot summary:

WARNING!
An error has been found in your file ea7kj.log :
POWER value in the CATEGORY: field is unknown.
CATEGORY: field must be filled with the op's category, band(s) used and power.
Possibles values for operators: SINGLE-OP or MULTI-ONE or SWL.
Possibles values for Band: ALL or 80M or 40M or 20M or 15M or 10M.
Possibles values for Power: HIGH or LOW or QRP (Leave blank for SWL).
Example: SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH
Example SWL: SWL 40M
Please check the line below in your file:
CATEGORY:      SINGLE-OP ALL LOW
------------------------------

Warning! One or more error has been found in your log.
No file sent to the adjudicator.

Error code:EA7KJ 0 13 0
Please correct your log as describe below and re-submit your file.
Use a text editor like notepad to edit your cabrillo file.

Specs and examples of cabrillo file for french championnship here:
http://concours.ref-union.org/informations/cremail.php

73's - Ref-Robot

Whenever, category field is correct?

73 de ea7kj