SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Compiling log for UBA contest

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Compiling log for UBA contest
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:06:35 -0000
From: "Rob Collis" <rcollis100@yahoo.com>

> Could you tell me how logs for the UBA contest should be compiled?
> Having done so (correctly or so  I thought) the contest results show
> that I have achieved zero points.

Unusually, the organisers want ADIF, rather than Cabrillo logs.
Use SDCHECK Option 6 to create your ADIF (.ADI) file.  Next, use
SDCHECK to create a Cabrillo log, delete all the QSO data, and
rename it from .LOG to .SUM.  This should include your claimed
score.  If not, enter it yourself.

Rename your files to YOURCALL.ADI and YOURCALL.SUM and email them,
as attached files, to ubsssb@uba.be.

73,
Paul EI5DI