SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD.INI

To: <SD-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD.INI
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 09:38:21 +0100
From: "RAYMOND HILLS" <g3hrh@btinternet.com>

> I want to make some permanent changes to entries in the SD.INI
> file but when I try I am told that it is a "read only" file.

There's nothing in SD (as far as I know) that flags SD.INI as
"read only".  However, it's easy to fix.

Start Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer) - the simplest
way is by holding down either Windows key (2 or the left or
right of the space bar on most keyboards) and pressing "e".
Locate and highlight your SD.INI file, right-click on it,
click on Properties and then clear the Read Only attribute.

73,
Paul EI5DI