SD-User

[SD-User] Rig Control for Ten-Tec Jupiter

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Rig Control for Ten-Tec Jupiter
From: Ian Greenshields <ian.greenshields@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 18:05:48 +0100
Just a note to say that v12.04 has solved the data rate problem that was
preventing communication with the Jupiter which has the serial port hardware
fixed at 57600 baud 8N1.

SD is now tracking the Jupiter for band, frequency and mode which is a
really useful improvement as I was always forgetting to switch bands on SD.

Now the next question: within the .SD files included in the SD distribution,
as far as I can tell (not having a suitable radio to test it on), the
commands only support SD tracking the radio. If I'm reading the manual
correctly, it should be possible to input a frequency in the callsign field
and send it to the radio. Yet I don't see anywhere obvious within the .SD
file to implement the set frequency command. Is it possible to set the
frequency on the radio from SD and, if so, where & how is the set frequency
command implemented in the .SD file?

Many thanks and 73,
Ian G4FSU