SD-User

[SD-User] CZEBRIS

To: <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] CZEBRIS
From: "Dieter Klaschka" <dieter.dl2bqd@addcom.de>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:35:35 +0100
Dear Paul,
  Possibly my question stayed unread.
Could there be a possibility for a set up for the February CZEBRIS
ctest?
Or do I have to put in points manually in any case
(I think I can keep them in mind during the ctest time, hi)?
 When, is there a way to put in the points manually in the very used
QSO line without editing  after having left this input line?

... the forthcoming QRP event
CZEBRIS is a real contest.   (February 06)

Due to your location  you get different points:
UK with UK 2  with OK/OM 4       EU 2 Non EU 3
OK/OM with UK 4       "       2             2      3
EU     with    UK 4       "       4             1       2
NonEU with  UK 4       "      4              2       1

Any hint appreciated.
Thanks, Dieter