SD-User

[SD-User] interfacing Orion

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] interfacing Orion
From: "Ian Greenshields" <ian.greenshields@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 10:20:53 +0100
Hi Les,

Not sure if you ever received a response to this. The Orion serial
port is fixed at 57600 bps, 8N1.

You will certainly need to set BPS to 57600 in SD for it to work. I
created the rig control file in SD for the other Ten-Tec radios, but
not the Orion which has a slightly different command set & I don't
have one to test:-(

I'm also assuming you are using the orion.sd rig control file.

If you still have problems, let me know & I'll see if I can figure it out.

73 Ian G4FSU