SD-User

[SD-User] Combining Log Files?

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Combining Log Files?
From: "Ian Greenshields" <ian.greenshields@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:31:59 +0000
Is there any way within SD of combining files into one log? I know the issue
of importing adif files has been discussed & the problems associated with
it, but is it possible in any way to merge two .all files into a single
file?

I'd like to be able to merge or add the contest log generated from SD into
an SDX log as this let's me operate a contest using the correct scoring, but
afterwards add the contest log into my more general log generated by SDX.

I can do this easily enough with a separate logger exporting both SD logs to
adif, but it would be much cleaner & simpler to keep it all in SD if
possible as it otherwise does everything needed.

Many thanks & b73,
Ian G4FSU