SD-User

Re: [SD-User] ARRL November Sweepstakes

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] ARRL November Sweepstakes
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 23:30:38 -0000
From: "Christopher Hall" <ve9ceh@hotmail.com>

>  Im planning to use it in the Kentucky QSO Party but noticed
> that there was no template for it. I realized I could use the
> 4 General template and and figured out I had to write a Kentucky
> county .mlt file for it and that seems to have solved the problem.

That's the right way to do it.  Please send me your template and
.MLT files so that I can add them to the package.

> I also want to use SD in the ARRL November Sweepstakes, but notice
> there is no template for specifically that contest either or one
> that has fields for all the required exchange stuff.

I'm sorry, but it's not supported.  I had intended to add specific
support for SS this year, but I got diverted.  I'll have another
look at it as there's 2 weeks to go, but you shouldn't depend on
it.

73,
Paul EI5DI