SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD ICON File?

To: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>, <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD ICON File?
From: "Paul G3WYW" <paul@kbcomms.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 20:20:37 -0000
Hi Dave,

Exactly, I was looking for an icon file to jazz up the shortcut that Windows
makes when  you create a shortcut
on the desktop.

You can change the icon by right clicking the shortcut, selecting properties
and then chose 'Change Icon', but none of the default ones or the old icon
files in moricons.dll in the \systems directory seemed particularily
appropriate.

I have downloaded a freebe icon editor so will have go at making one, but
will have to wait till after the weekend!

Thanks to all the other responders as well.

73 de Paul G3WYW