SD-User

Re: [SD-User] How do you add a call

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] How do you add a call
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 06:56:11 -0000
On 24 Nov 2007 at 20:35, Paul W. Van Dyke wrote:

> During CQ WW we got a call   "E7/DK6XZ"    and the program would not
> accept it. In what format do I need to put it in and since I am new.
> How do I add this call after a contest? I could blow it away BUT it is
> a multi for us and REALLY don't want to do that.

But it WILL accept it (at least my 13.13A does), what it doesn't do
is score it or flag it as a multiplier. That in itself is immaterial
as your log is scored by the adjudicators. If you didn't enter it in
SD you will have to add it manually in your Cabrillo log file.

When I first encountered this problem (at 2am yesterday morning) I
dived in and edited the cqww.mlt file in Notepad and added E7 as an
allowed prefix for Bosnia (T9). At the same time I updated the
Montenegro prefixes to 4O.

Paul issued an updated countries list on Friday, I assume that has
the correct prefixes in it.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com