SD-User

[SD-User] Mathematics...

To: SuperDuper <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Mathematics...
From: Rik IZ2EJU <iz2eju@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 07:42:34 +0100 (CET)
Hi to all !
  This is not a bug report, it is only a doubt !
  During HA DX contest I noted that total score was 0 till my first QSO with a
HA, the first multiplier. Yes, in math anything multiplied for 0 is 0 but I
wonder if this is true also in contesting, i.e. if I don't work any multiplier,
what will be my score ? If I had no Q with HA, (remember that it is a worldwide
contest, I can work anyone) can I enter the contest ?
  I have found no answer in various contest rules.
  Anyway, SD was OK as always !

  73 from Rik IZ2EJU