SD-User

[SD-User] New Problem

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] New Problem
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:02:17 +0000 (GMT)
Downloaded the new version tonight V13.41d and was playing about with it in a
test contest that I had previously used for testing SD and in RUN mode it was
switching itself into S&P mode?? I switched it back by pressing the ` button it
went back into Run then switched back, used the ' button and a few sec;s later
it switched back to S&P ??? wierd
  I had no issues with either pausing or speeds
  Just need to sort this one now, I will try a re-boot and see if that does
anything

  John G4RCG