SD-User

[SD-User] Changing Freq fm Keyboard

To: SD-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Changing Freq fm Keyboard
From: GM4SID <sidwill@lineone.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 20:26:40 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
I am using the MicroHAM USB/RS232 interface on rig control.  The green led
flashes when the rig is interrogated and the red led flashes on its reply.

When I reset BPS to 9600 or 19200 the green led flashes at a much higher speed
but there is no corresponding red signal and the frequency is not displayed on
screen. I even tried 2800 and the green flashed at half speed but still no
reds.    It only works at 9600 but frequency control from keyboard is not
available.  It used to work when I set link and polltime to 300 on previous
versions

73 de Sid GM4SID
sidwill@lineone.net