SD-User

[SD-User] ICOM Cat query

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] ICOM Cat query
From: "Nick G4IRX" <nick.sduser@nowindows.net>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 22:10:38 +0100
Hello,

Asked this last year, apologies if there was a definitive answer.

Has a facility been added to run two Icom CIV rigs on the same serial
port? In theory this should be possible if the rigs are set to different
CIV addresses, I recall last time I asked (July 2007) SD didn't support
it. I'd like to get my IC-7400 and IC-703 running together for July so
if the answer is still "no" then I shall have plenty of time to
build/buy some more CAT interfaces and USB serial converters.

Thanks,
--
Nick G4IRX