SD-User

Re: [SD-User] WKUSB

To: "SD User" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] WKUSB
From: "Nick G4IRX" <nick.sduser@nowindows.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 21:31:38 +0100
This is a common problem with Windows. You should be able to re-assign a
lower COM port number to a USB/serial as long as it isn't currently
being used by another device. Find the COM port in Device Manager,
right-click, properties.

You will also find that the port assigned to WINKEY/USB gets changed if
you run plug it into an external USB hub after you've plugged it direct
into the USB port on the computer!

HTH,
Nick.