SD-User

[SD-User] Replies

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Replies
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:27:54 +0000 (GMT)
Brian,
To make a reply you can do what you did, which is take out all the text, BUT
some people, including myself find that its usefull to see what the thread is
linked to in 1st place, Or just look at the top of the header and there is the
SD reflector email address just click on that and it will bring you up a blank
box like this one.

As for my previous keying delays, I have not used SD since, but will keep you
posted ( I was in the GB7HQ team on the 10m CW station and the band Saturday
was awesome, working into the East coast USA and VE land right up to nearly
23.55z but Sunday was really bad, ended up with 818 qso on 10m which is not bad
for a solar min.

Cheers
John G4RCG