SD-User

[SD-User] Rig keying problem.

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Rig keying problem.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:02:36 +0000 (GMT)
I need to use a different computer for CQWW logging.

I have downloaded the latest version of SD. I dont need rig control
so have made up a cable solely to key the rig.

When I use the 'TUNE' command the rig is keyed however when I try to
send any of 'F key' messages they will not play. With any of the F
keys the rig is keyed in the 'tune mode' for the duration the message
and will last about 3/4 seconds.

Ths sidetone is 'off', the 'Status' menu is in the default mode apart
from 'comm port 1' which I enabled.

As far as I can tell all other aspects of the prog are functioning
correctly but I am unable to suss out a solution.

If any users have any thoughts I would appreciate a mail off board.

Thanks in advance,

Brian 5B4AIZ.