SD-User

[SD-User] CQ160 cabrillo

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] CQ160 cabrillo
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 09:17:13 -0000
I just submitted my CQ160 log and the robot claimed it couldn't find a
power category and wrongly put me in the HP section instead of QRP. The
reason is in the CATEGORY field:

Using SD Check 14.17

As produced by SD-Check - CATEGORY:      SINGLE-OP QRP

The rules require the band in here as well:

As resubmitted and accepted - CATEGORY:      SINGLE-OP 160M QRP

Interestingly you don't need to specify UNASSISTED here, the only
assisted category appears to be:
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP-ASSISTED 160M HIGH
(except in the logs received I see there are a few QRP Assisted
entries...).

Not sure if this has already been corrected in later versions?

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com