SD-User

[SD-User] SDC

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SDC
From: HansK <zs6kr@wbs.co.za>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 14:34:41 +0200
I played with SDC 14.30 and found two situations that I need help for:

1. I changed screen size to full screen and now I don't know how to get
back
as there is no more mouse cursor or logo to click on and can't figure
out if I
must now change the .ini file somewhere.

2. Doing keyboard CW fills up the callsign field and beyond into the rSt
field etc..
It also overwrites the callsign I had in there.
Pressing Enter only clears part of that text and pressing F11 clears the
rest.
Is that normal?
Can one prevent this text echo?

Hans ZS6KR

--
"There is much pleasure in useless knowledge"
  Bertrand Russel