SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SDC

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SDC
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 17:10:23 -0000
From: "HansK" <zs6kr@wbs.co.za>

> I played with SDC 14.30 and found two situations that I
> need help for:

> 1. I changed screen size to full screen and now I don't know
> how to get back

Alt & Enter toggles SDC between a "window" and full screen.
That is a DOS standard.  In general, I don't recommend
full screen as it does not always work reliably.

You can change the size of SDC's font (and the corresponding
windows size for SDC) by following the information on SDC's
opening screen.

> 2. Doing keyboard CW fills up the callsign field and
> beyond into the rSt field etc..

That's my fault - I was doing some testing on keyboard
mode and forgot to suppress the text "echo" display.
It is fixed in SDC V14.31 - on the website now at
www.ei5di.com/sd/sdcsetup.exe.

73,
Paul EI5DI