SD-User

Re: [SD-User] ARRL contest difficulty

To: "'PETER CLEALL'" <peter.cleall@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] ARRL contest difficulty
From: "Alan Birch" <g4nxg@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:49:04 -0000
Hi Peter

I had exactly the same problem when putting my log into SD after the
contest.

During the contest I was operating mobile and used a paper log.

I carried on logging by putting in DC in instead of DE for AA1K.

Then I had a brain wave and downloaded the latest version of SD.

There was no problem with this when I put my log into it again.

73 Alan G4NXG