SD-User

[SD-User] SD grabs CTL key when it shouldn't

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SD grabs CTL key when it shouldn't
From: Bert Hyman <bert@iphouse.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:56:03 +0000
SD 15.22
Windows XP SP3

During the CW SS, I pulled up the SD manual in Adobe Reader 9.0. When I
returned to SD, I was surprised to see that I was in "keyboard mode."

Experimenting, I find that SD will switch into keyboard mode when the CTL
key is pressed when any window has focus, not just when in SD.

The ESC, minus or ENTER keys to exit keyboard mode are not similarly
captured, although pressing CTL again in another window will exit
keyboard mode.

--
Bert Hyman      St. Paul, MN    bert@iphouse.com