SD-User

[SD-User] Changing modes

To: SD-User@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Changing modes
From: Joseph L Pontek <v31jp@netzero.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 09:28:39 -0600
Hi All,

I still cannot get my IC-765 to move from SSB to CW with the "C" in the
call letter
field. What happens is, below the call field, it changes. It shows
"INS         29  CW",
but after it apparently reads the radio, it goes back to "INS
SSB". When I
manually go to CW/N, it displays "INS         29  CW". I do not know
what the 29
means.

I had noticed that when I change the band on my IC-765, SD moves the
cursor from
the Call field to the first report field sometimes.

I am using the DXpedition mode for general logging and take the ADIF log
an import
it as well as sending it to my QSL manager.

I am using an ASUS K50U notebook, Pentium(R), dual-core CPU T-4500 2.30 GHz
64-bit operating system with 4.00 GB of RAM. Windows 7 Home premium. I
use a
USB to RS232 adapter and a home brewed CI-V level adapter to the IC-765.

I sometimes have SD running as I do other tasks, also.

--
161, Joe, Ronnie(Rowena), Marty&  Sidney Pontek
P.O. Box 280
Dangriga
Stann Creek District
Belize
(Hopkins Village)
011-501-503-7346 Belize
011-501-666-3564 Belize (cellular)
903-424-4267 (My cellular when in Texas)
V31JP K8JP VP5/K8JP VP5JP K8JP/VA2
k8jp@arrl.net
FOC 1743
CWops 876