SD-User

Re: [SD-User] V15.40 released

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] V15.40 released
From: Joseph L Pontek <v31jp@netzero.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 06:25:40 -0600
It maybe for the ADIF file when up loading to a data base program like
Logger32 and others. Not critical for me, but maybe others.

161, Joe, Ronnie(Rowena), Marty&  Sidney Pontek
P.O. Box 280
Dangriga
Stann Creek District
Belize
(Hopkins Village)
011-501-503-7346 Belize
011-501-666-3564 Belize (cellular)
903-424-4267 (My cellular when in Texas)
V31JP K8JP VP5/K8JP VP5JP K8JP/VA2
k8jp@arrl.net
FOC 1743
CWops 876