SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD & My New iMac Computer

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD & My New iMac Computer
From: Ian Greenshields <ian.greenshields@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:28:47 +0100
Hi Nick,

Yes, I have used Winebottler. Off topic here, but JT65-HF runs well on
it and the Mac. The problem I found is I couldn't find a way of
accessing Wine's drive_c within Winebottler, which of course is needed
to set up sym links for the COM ports in SD. I may have missed
something obvious though.

73 Ian G4FSU