SD-User

[SD-User] SD and frequecy not being read/logged.

To: SD-User@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SD and frequecy not being read/logged.
From: Joseph L Pontek <v31jp@netzero.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 00:41:46 -0600
15.49 and it appears to start being a little flaky with version 15.46, I
believe.
Version 15.45 works well.  When I bring the program up, it shows 80M, even
though it reads the actual frequency.  When I log a QSO, it all changes
to the
correct band indicator, or if I manually change the band on the radio,
IC765.
Version 15.49, it is way off.  It starts on 80M and does not show the
radio's
frequency.  I do a QSO and it logged on 80M. If I do B20, it moves to 20M.
If I manually select, say 40M, nothing on SD changes.  If I type 07028, the
radio changes to 7028, but SD still says 20M.  I tried the 14027.88 and
that
works as it should.  It seems to just not read my radio in versions 15.46
through 15.49, though it  will control the radio.  In .45, I see my
frequency
in yellow below the logging line.  In .46 through .49, there is nothing.

I hope I described this accurately.

--
161, Joe, Ronnie(Rowena), Marty&  Sidney Pontek
P.O. Box 280
Dangriga
Stann Creek District
Belize
(Hopkins Village)
011-501-503-7346 Belize
011-501-666-3564 Belize (cellular)
903-424-4267 (My cellular when in Texas)
V31JP K8JP VP5/K8JP VP5JP K8JP/VA2
k8jp@arrl.net
FOC 1743, CWops 876, A1OP
SKCC 3171T, FISTS 7625 CC 951