SD-User

[SD-User] Cannot type with Version 15.5

To: SD Contest Program SD <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Cannot type with Version 15.5
From: Telesforo Figueroa <kp4p@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 16:21:25 +0000

I am testing the sd new version to be used in the upcoming FOC Marathon, but
have some problems. Wonder if You can help me. Set up at my QTH is:64 bit,
Windows 7 Computer (HP)FT1000MPMasterKeyer MK-1 This is the Computer Device
Manager Set up Ports:Prolific USB-to-Serial Com Port (COM 4)RIM Virtual Serial
Port v2 (COM 7)RIM Virtual Serial Port v2 Com 8)USB Serial Port (COM 10) Once I
load the program, I assign the following ports as this:CW/Winkey Port  10Rig
Control Port  11 With this set up I can not type anything in the cursor line.
It just type the first letter of the station's callsign but nothing else. If I
eliminate the CAT port from my Yaesu FT1000MP, then I can type very well, but
of course, have no control over changing bands.  What am I doing wrong? Is that
problem related to the delay until I get the registration? Please help.
TeleKP4P