SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SDC.

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SDC.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 23:11:03 +0000 (GMT)
Thanks fellers for the responses.

I did the SD download but only explored the files, seeing no mention of the
specific contests. You actually have to run the progam to see the changes.
Beware though because the new download overwrites all your other non freeware
contests into 'Demo' mode so i will need to re-instal the old version again
later.

I don't subscribe to the newer versions, not because I am a tight wad,
(although some may disagree) but because I am a pc dumbo, the older versions
are tried and tested. I cannot cope with bugs and problems on the hoof and as a
serious contester do not wish to get hours into an event and have it all
wasted, reliability is of the essence for me.

73  Brian 5B4AIZ.