SD-User

[SD-User] IARUHF problem

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] IARUHF problem
From: "JohnW" <oldies37@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:27:37 +1000
Hi all,

I had acceptance problems with IARU HF contest. I read that others also had
problems and looking at the difference between US and DX templates the location
was my problem, I think the US one has two lines for location but the DX one
only has one line so there is no provision to add something else as was
suggested. I tried a few times but it always came to location fault, as I was
going interstate for holiday there was no time to spend before submitting log
so was forced to re-enter log info onto another program and submitting it from
there.

JohnW
VK3NRW