SD-User

Re: [SD-User] IARU HF

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] IARU HF
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 09:25:08 +0100
On 17/07/2012 05:27, JohnW wrote:

> I had acceptance problems with IARU HF contest. I read that
others also had problems and looking at the difference between
US and DX templates the location was my problem,

There are no separate templates in IARU HF for
US and DX entrants.  The single template is called
IARU HF.

> I think the US one has two lines for location

The LOCATION tag should show your ARRL section
(for W/VE entrants), or DX for non-W/VE entrants.
The robot doesn't care if the tag is duplicated -
all it wants is a valid section, or DX.

> but the DX one only has one line so there is no
provision to add something else as was suggested.

That someone didn't understand.

> as I was going interstate for holiday there was
no time to spend before submitting log so was forced
to re-enter log info onto another program and
submitting it from there.

The simple option would have been to send me
your .LOG file - I can fix any .ALL or .LOG
file in seconds. and I'm happy to support users
this way.  The deadline for IARU logs is not
until 14th August.

73,
Paul EI5DI