SD-User

[SD-User] SDV multiplier error for RSGB Xmas cumulatives

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SDV multiplier error for RSGB Xmas cumulatives
From: Conrad Farlow <conrad@g0ruz.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 15:25:55 +0000
I am just about to submit my log for the RSGB Xmas cumulatives and there appears to be an error with how the program handles the M4 multiplier rule.

http://www.rsgbcc.org/cgi-bin/mults.pl?year=2014&mult=M4

For the contest type I entered 7 = Country and Square multipliers

So for instance if I work ON4IQ on 4m that should be counted as 2 multipliers as I had not worked JO20 or ON previously. Any chance of a fix for this?

73

Conrad G0RUZ

---
is active.