SD-User

[SD-User] LOGS wanted for SuperCheckPartial - next release May 2014

To: "sd-user@contesting.com" <sd-user@contesting.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "ct-user@contesting.com" <ct-user@contesting.com>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>, "support@win-test.com" <support@win-test.com>, "n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com" <n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [SD-User] LOGS wanted for SuperCheckPartial - next release May 2014
From: Stu Phillips <stu@k6tu.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 15:43:44 -0600
Hi Folks!

I am planning to release a new version of the Super Check Partial database
files on MAY 5th 2014 .  I am requesting your logs for input to the database
files.  Please send your logs for this release before May 2nd, 2014.

If there is a new contesting callsign you want added to the database for
activity in the next few months, let me know before the next update.

At any time, please attach in an email the same Cabrillo format log that you
submitted to the contest sponsor and send it to logs at supercheckpartial.com.

I have all logs submitted since the last release of the database files on
February 2nd, 2014 and today, April 7th, 2014 - If you have already sent me
your logs, there is no reason to send them again.

Logs from any contest within the last 24 months are always appreciated. Some of
the more commonly submitted logs are from:

CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ 160M - CW, Phone
ARRL DX - CW, Phone
ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
ARRL RTTY Roundup
ARRL 10M
ARRL 160M
IARU Radiosport
Russian DX Contest
Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

More info on SCP at http://www.supercheckpartial.com

We all stand on the shoulders of those who come before us – in this case, the
original work of Randy K5ZD and  the many years of support from Bob, WA1Z –
since thanks to both of them as well as the software designers of Super Check
Partial and your support in submitting logs.

Thanks for your help!

Stu K6TU