SD-User

Re: [SD-User] R: getting SD started

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] R: getting SD started
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dave@davesergeant.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 19:54:33 +0100
Indeed, that is so. But it was not clear in your original posting
whether you had actually INSTALLED SD. When you click on the setup file
it will install the program, then run when you click on the shortcut
the installer has put on your desktop. You copy the key file to the
folder where SD is installed and it automatically recognises it - if
the key file is missing it will pop up an alert 'no key file found' but

will still run, admittedly with the 10 QSO limit.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://davesergeant.com