SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Contest Points

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Contest Points
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 10:32:55 +0000
On 27/10/2015 09:08, brian coyne wrote:
I did a single band on 10m. Whilst waiting for the band to open I had just
under 100 q's on 20m.
I wish to know my claimed score for 10m but SD does not show the total points
scored when I could deduct one from the other..
Is there a way I can achieve this with out needing to go through more than 1650
10m contacts to resolve how many 1 or 3 pointers. There could be an obvious
answer but if so it eludes me.

There are a couple of options.

1.  Copy your CQWW.ALL File (whatever name you gave it)
    to TEST.ALL

    With a text editor, delete the 20m QSOs in TEST.ALL
    Do not delete or change the 12 header records.

    Run SD with TEST.ALL - it will show the correct claimed
    score for the remaining 10m QSOs.

2.  Run the "Print File" option in SDCHECK.
    It creates CQWW.PRT.  Examine CQWW.PRT with a text
    editor or a word processor.  Points totals are shown
    on each page (40 QSOs).

73,
Paul EI5DI