SD-User

[SD-User] v18.10 and P40 stations

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] v18.10 and P40 stations
From: "Martin Davies G0HDB" <g0hdb@amdavies.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:29:23 -0000
Hello all, I used SD v18.10 in the CQWW CW contest over the weekend of 28/29
Nov and it
behaved impeccably as always, with one exception...

Every time I entered a P40 station, such as P40L or P40C who were both QRV in
the contest,
into the callsign field the s/ware didn't show the zone (9) or allocate 3
points to the QSO.  Did
anyone else notice this?

I've exported the SD log from the contest into my everyday logging program
(Win-EQF*)
using SDCheck and the four contest QSOs with P40L and P40C are correctly
identified as
Aruba in the Win-EQF* log; I haven't yet checked to see whether my score in the
contest
includes any points for the QSOs with the P40 stations.

--
73, Martin G0HDB

---