SD-User

Re: [SD-User] v18.10 and P40 stations

To: <g0hdb@amdavies.demon.co.uk>, <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] v18.10 and P40 stations
From: "Michael Shortland" <michaelgs1@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 17:24:57 -0000
Martin, I had not suspected there was anything wrong with my log [SD v
18.10], until your email arrived this morning.  I checked and discovered
discrepancies similar to yours with my P40 entries.  For example, I worked
P40L on 10, 15 and 40 metres.  The Zone was credited, although only on 15
and 40,  but no points were recorded for any of these QSOs.  Very odd!  For
comparison,  a QSO with P33W on 40 metres attracted 3 points.

73  Mike G0EFO