SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SDX

To: Jim Barry <jimei8gs@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SDX
From: Allen Wootton <awootton@uniserve.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 09:37:53 -0800
Hello,

I too use SD, but not for nearly as long as Jim has and I’m not really much of
a contester.  Like Jim, however, I’ve been really pleased with SD and the time
and effort Paul has taken to help me with the few minor problems I’ve
experienced.  Most recently he spent at least half an hour on the phone with me
to try to resolve a rig control glitch caused by the narrow filter setting of
my FT-817 radio.  It is really great to have this kind of assistance and the
encouragement it provides.

73,

Allen Wootton, VY1KX