SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SDX V19.13 problem?

To: sd-user@contesting.com, Hans <qrvservices@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SDX V19.13 problem?
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 15:40:01 +0100
SDX V19.13a is available for download from ei5di.com/sdxsetup.exe

The rig-control problems reported by ZS6KR have been fixed, and
the manual has been updated to include the SETUP (or CONFIG)
command which replaces the CWPORT and RIGPORT commands.

I don't have WinKey V10 here to test, but WinKey USB is working
as expected with V19.13a.

73,
Paul EI5DI