SD-User

Re: [SD-User] new SD user

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] new SD user
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 14:28:46 +0100
I believe this is described in the GETTING STARTED section
of the manual SD.PDF - which is included with the installation
files in the SD folder.  This all applies specifically to
Windows 10.

Here's an extract

Right-click SD's desktop start-up icon and select Properties (the last item on the list). The only tabs of interest are Options, Layout and Font - in that sequence. Follow these
  Options and Layout examples exactly.

If it still doesn't work, please send me a direct email.

73,
Paul EI5DI