SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Rrepeated F1 message

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Rrepeated F1 message
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 13:38:15 +0000
From V18.00 release notes -

WinKey - CQ Timer:
    The CQTIMER (or CQT) command may be used to
    automatically repeat your F1 CQ message at
    selected intervals, from the end of playback,
    of 1 to 15 seconds.  To disable repeats, set
    CQT to zero.

    Repeats are interrupted when any character is
    typed in the Callsign field, or when minus is
    pressed.  While the CQTIMER value is non-zero,
    Enter, in an empty Callsign field, re-starts
    repeats.

    The former R0 to R15 commands are discontinued.

I've not tested this recently.  If it's not working
I'll fix it next week - no time now, travelling for
CQWW.

73,
Paul EI5DI