SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SDL still available somewhere ??

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SDL still available somewhere ??
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 23:09:12 +0000
On 30/01/2019 21:24, peter.destoop@telenet.be wrote:

I used to use the SD(L) programme a lot when I was into contesting. It was so
good and easy to use and I loved it. But I cannot find it on the net anymore.

I would be very grateful if there is someone who still has the programme stored
on his PC and would like to share it. Thank you in advance.

Unlike SD, SDL was never converted from DOS to a Windows program. Even if SDL is found, it will not run on any recent PCs.

73,
Paul EI5DI