SD-User

[SD-User] Bob N9GG and N1MM

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Bob N9GG and N1MM
From: "sandro_i7ale@alice.it" <sandro_i7ale@alice.it>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 20:08:12 +0200 (CEST)

Good evening to all

I have just sent the following message to Bob, N9GG:

Bob,

I have read about your problems with N1MM.
Please, treat youself well, and end your auto lashing / flagellation .
Download SD (www.ei5di.com) and be happy!
Astonishing simple to set up and operate (manual = 18 pages, not 400),
but very very powerful.
I have abandoned every other software since when, years back, I
discovered Paul’s “chef d’oeuvre”. I am also the translator of the manual in
Italian.

Ciao, have fun !

Sandro, i7ALE

I hope that other SD users too have contacted Bob, with helpful
information!

Ciao
Sandro, i7ALE

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: N1MM, Writelog,, N3FJP?? (Paul O'Kane)

Message: 1